Here at Rooted Tiny Homes we are building homes not RV's, so we wanted to make sure we got a certification that shows just that. The National Organization of Alternative Housing follows both home and RV building codes. It certifies that our homes are built to the highest standards.
The Noah standard
The NOAH Standard incorporates nationally recognized safety, construction & energy efficiency standards currently used by the Home Building & RV industries:
- NFPA - National Fire Protection Association
- NEC - National Electrical Code
- IRC - International Residential Code
- NHTSA - National Highway & Transportation Safety Association (for Tiny Houses on Wheels)
NOAH inspects each Tiny House at specific phases of construction for compliance to the NOAH Standard, utilizing a proprietary inspection system.
- Foundation or Trailer
- Attachment Systems & Framing
- All-Trades (Electrical, Plumbing & HVAC)
- Insulation & Final
Each inspection is archived & available for review in the future.
NOAH certification seal
Builders choosing self-regulation voluntarily submit to a series of third-party inspections on each build to obtain the Certification Seal.
NOAH Certification represents builder compliance with the NOAH Standard, which is a minimum requirement, although builders may choose to exceed these standards.